Click Here To Discover How To Survive a Hospital Stay!

If Your Life or Your Loved One's Life is Worth $30 Click Here!

                                  

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Going To The Hospital

Talk about a hectic weekend! Friday, my Mom rushed to the Emergency Room complaining of extreme pain. The pain would sometimes be localized on her side and then would "float" around. It took about three hours for the ER Doctors to get to her but when they did they found out she had appendicitis. Later that night they performed an appendectomy (removed her appendix) and she is doing better now. I say "better" because the pain is gone. But she also has Restless Legs Syndrome and she is on medicines called Clonazapam (seizure med) and Foltx (vitamin). Lately, she has been experiencing EXTREME fatigue. Her blood pressure at one point was 90/53. That seems really low so her next step is to go have a stress test performed. I'll keep you updated on how that goes.

I've been doing fine. I'm on a medicine called Zithromax. I only take it twice a week but it really makes me sick to my stomach. I have to take the Zithromax because of the bronchiolitis obliterans. While the Zithromax does not cure bronchiolitis obliterans there have been studies to indicate that it may improve lung function.

I went to Hobby Lobby today and had a somewhat difficult time breathing walking from the back of the store to the front. This isn't really anything unusual. I've been experiencing this since being diagnosed with bronchiolitis obliterans.

My appetite has been fair. I wouldn't call it excellent. I weighed two days ago and I weighed 70.5 pounds. I'm 4'10" so while I am underweight I'm not horribly underweight for my size.

Brandi

1 Comments:

Blogger Max Star Medical - Medical Equipments and Products said...

Very attractive and effective blog is created by the blog owner I like the way of present his view with visitors. I would like to come on this blog again and again. Hospital Furniture, examination table

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home