Click Here To Discover How To Survive a Hospital Stay!

If Your Life or Your Loved One's Life is Worth $30 Click Here!

                                  

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going To The Hospital

Going To The Hospital - Making Doctor Appointments

I don't know if you've noticed but I've added a chat box to my blog. If it shows I'm online, then just sign in and we'll chat. I'm happy to answer questions about transplant, cystic fibrosis, etc. I haven't used this chat box a lot but even if it shows I'm offline then you can leave me a message and it will let me know that I have a message that needs to be read. I'll be checking it often and I'll leave an answer to your message in my next post.

It's been a good day healthwise. Because of being diagnosed with bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome I have decided that I will be seeing doctors in Dallas. I have to say that even at the age of 26 I still can't get used to adult hospitals. I've always been in children's hospitals where they have brightly colored walls, and furniture. Usually a child's artwork is displayed on the wall. It just has more of a playful feel. But goodness you sure can't say the same for an adult hospital. The walls are just as white as they can be. And for the most part there is not a lot of cheerful surroundings.

I know you're thinking "Well it IS a hospital!" But I've actually been in children's hospitals that were rather fun. They had a video game room, a room to do crafts, play board games etc.

Anyway, after doing some blood work it has been determined that I am rather vitamin deficiant. I'm on a vitamin called ADEKs. It's a very hard pill to swallow but it's got Vitamins A, D, E and K all in one pill. I'm also on another Vitamin A pill and another Vitamin D pill. Not to mention the OSCAL. Yep. I have rather severe osteoporosis. But to be honest, that's the least of my worries.

My breathing was not extremely difficult today. This morning it was a little tough but it got better through out the day. Not perfect mind you, just better.

Well, I guess I'm going to go figure out what I need to wear to work tomorrow.

Be well,
Brandi
http://www.goingtothehospital.com

Going To The Hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home